精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
09 October October, October The summer is over I'm going through changes I see you again It's so thought provoking Emotion evoking I can't turn around I don't want to pretend You stand in my way With nothing to say You think you're the world I'm so lost without you I'm sorry my friend This is not the end I'll do it without you I'll do it again October, October The summer is over I'm moving in circles I'm trying to come in It's my evolution The only solution The torment it's all that I'm holding within You stand in my way With nothing to say You think you're the world I'm so lost without you I'm sorry my friend This is not the end I'll do it without you I'll do it again You stand in my way You've nothing to say You think you're the world I'm so lost without you I'm sorry my friend This is not the end I'll do it without you I'll do it again Don't stand in my way With nothing to say And think you're the world I'm so lost without you I'm sorry my friend This is not the end I'll do it without you I'll do it again -- 不管是誰 在這無法滿足的時代裡 總會有幾次特別的相逢 就像 給時間羽翼 給天空碧藍 給我勇氣 然後讓我感到生命的存在 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 203.73.66.169