精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Drowning Pool - The Man Without Fear GO!! Can you feel it The perfect day Scratch the leaved The paper tears The world I'm feeling start giving away A perfect day A perfect day Suddenly your rule the universe Everything was shapeles is clear now I visualize with a drop of sound I am the man without fear You can't hurt me (NO) You can't stop me (NO) You can't beat me (NO) You can't bring me DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!! C'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon Daredevil Hello lady She takes my hands Delicate features in this rain I lose everything Can I dream The voice scream The voices shout Suddenly you're shot irreparably Everything was evil now clear I hear the darkness without sound I am the man without fear You can't bring me DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!! C'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon Daredevil Justice is blind I trust you Justice is blind I trust you C'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon Daredevil See the man... Without Fear See the man... Without Fear C'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon C'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon C'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.104.185.115