精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《svel (跬步千里)》之銘言: :  請問一首西洋歌曲的歌詞, :  Con Funk Shun's "Straight From The Heart" :  感謝! 不確定歌詞對不對 請查證 Title: Straight From The Heart Artist: Con Funk Shun There's a spell on my mind And you're to blame Nothing else in my life Will ever be the same It must be love For this is nothing that I won't do For the love of you From now on Every thing that I have is yours forever This is straight from the heart No one could ever doubt My love will last till the end of time Of time What am I to do With the love I found (With the love I found) I can't believe that you Completely turned my world around Don't you know I'll pull a star from the sky for you If you want me to Say the word And I will love you until a day Last forever This is straight from the heart No one could ever doubt [My love] My love will last till the end of time Of time Ooh...ooh...ooh...ooh...ooh...ooh...ooh...ooh...ooh... Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, this is straight from the heart No one could ever doubt [My love] My love will last till the end of time [Time] Oh, this is straight from the heart No one could ever doubt [My love] My love will last till the end of time [Time] Oh...oh... This is straight from the heart No one could ever doubt [My love] My love -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.231.50.2