精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
自己找到了XD 順便把歌詞po一下貢獻出來~~ B.A.B.Y. Carla Thomas Baby, ooh baby I love to call you baby Baby, oh oh baby I love for you to call me baby When you squeeze me real tight You make wrong things right And I can't stop loving you And I won't stop calling you Baby, oh baby You look so good to me baby Baby, ooh baby You are so good to me baby Just one look in your eye And my temperature goes skyhigh I live for you and can't help it You know I really don't want to help it B.A.B.Y. baby B.A.B.Y. baby Whenever the sun don't shine You go out to light my hind Then I get real close to you And your sweet kisses see me through I said baby, ooh baby You look so good to me baby Baby, ooh baby How I love for you to call me baby When you squeeze me real tight You know you make wrong things right And I can't stop loving you And I won't stop calling you B.A.B.Y. baby... ※ 引述《palamanda (palamanda)》之銘言: : 只聽到一小段就剛好離開了 : 只記得歌詞中出現很多次的 "baby~" : 合聲的部分也有唱到 b~a~b~y~ 一個字母一個字母分開唱 : 不知道只有這樣的印象能不能找到這首歌 : (baby這個字太普遍 應該很難當線索吧.....囧 : 先謝謝大家<(_ _)> : 對了 印象中是個女生唱的 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.44.194.241