精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Loneliness is a cloak you wear A deep shade of blue is always there Chorus: The sun ain't gonna shine anymore The moon ain't gonna rise in the sky The tears are always clouding your eyes When you're without love Baby, emptiness is the place you're in Nothing to lose, but no more to win (chorus) Lonely without you, baby Boy I need you,I can't go on The sun ain't gonna shine anymore The moon ain't gonna rise in the sky The tears are always clouding your eyes The sun ain't gonna shine anymore When you're without love Loneliness is a cloak you wear The dark shade of blue is always there (chorus) The sun ain't gonna shine anymore The moon ain't gonna rise in the sky The sun ain't gonna shine anymore The moon ain't gonna rise in the sky The tears are always clouding your eyes The sun ain't gonna shine anymore The sun ain't gonna shine anymore When you're without love When you're without love Love, love Lonely without you, baby Lonely, Boy I need you The sun ain't gonna shine anymore -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 218.166.79.192