精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Sonny Boy Climb upon my knee Sonny boy You are only three Sonny boy Oh, you have no way of knowing I have no way of showing What you mean to me Sonny boy Oh, when there are grey skies Honey, I don't mind those grey skies I'll still have you Sonny boy Don't you know that My friends may forsake me Oh, let 'em go on and forsake me You're gonna pull me straight through Sonny boy Oh, you're sent from heaven And I know your worst You've made a heaven for me Right here on earth My Mammy And I'm coming, oh yes I'm coming I'm sorry that I made you wait Oh, yes I'm coming, good God I'm coming I hope and pray it's not too late Can't you hear me my Mammy My little mam, my little Mammy I walk a million miles for one of your smiles Oh, my Mam, my my Mam my little Mammy Rock A-Bye Your Baby With A Dixie Melody Oh, weep no more, weep no more my lady Sing that song again for me Oh, sing soft and low just as though You had me, oh you had me right there on your knee A million baby kisses, I'm gonna deliver Oh the many that you sing, oh that sort of rhythm Rock-a-bye your rock-a-bye baby With a Dixie melody Friends may forsake me Oh, let 'em all forsake me I'll still have you Sonny boy -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 218.166.79.192