精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
I gotta go on my way by myself 'Cause this is the end of romance I gotta go my way all by myself Love it's only, it's only a dance Oh, I'm gonna try to apply myself And teach my poor heart how to sing I gotta go, I wanna go my way all by myself Just like, just like a bird on the wing Oh, I'm gonna face the unknown I'm gonna feel, I'm gonna feel the way Of the world on my own 'Cause nobody knows better than I, myself You see, I'm by myself, all alone I gotta go, I gotta my way by myself This is the end, the end, the end, end of romance I gotta go, I gotta go my way all by myself Love is only a dance I gotta go, I gotta see, I gotta Try al the things by myself And teach my poor heart how to sing I gotta go, I gotta try My thing all by myself Just like a bird I've learned on the wing Oh, I, I'm gonna face the unknown I'm wanna feel, I gotta feel I wanna feel a world of my own Nobody, nobody knows better than oh I, myself You see, I'm by myself all alone Oh, all alone All alone -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 218.166.79.192