精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Feeling broken Barely holding on But just there's something so strong Somewhere inside me. And I am down,but I'll get up again. Don't count me out just yet I've been brought down to my knees And I've been pushed right past the point of breaking. But I can take it. I'll be back Back on my feet This is far from over You haven't seen the last of me You haven't seen the last of me. They can Say that I won't stay around I gonne stand my ground You're not gonna stop me. You don't know me,you don't know who I am. Don't count me out so fast I've been brought down to my knees And I've been pushed right past the point of breaking. But I can take it. I'll be back Back on my feet This is far from over You haven't seen the last of me There will be no better This is not the end I'm better now And I'll be standing on top again. Times are hard but I was built tough. I'm gonna show you all what I'm made of. I've been brought down to my knees And I've been pushed right past the point of breaking. But I can take it. I'll be back Back on my feet This is far from over I am far from over You haven't seen the last of me No,no,I'm going nowhere I'm staying right here Oh,no you won't see my fear I'm not kidding around Can't stop me Can't stop me You haven't seen the last of me Oh,no You haven't seen the last of me You haven't seen the last of me -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.231.55.17 ※ 編輯: Darrens 來自: 61.231.55.17 (01/04 01:38)