精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Time ain’t nothing if it ain’t fast 如果時間沒有過得那麼快,它不會如此讓人無感 Taking everything that you ever had 帶走妳的所有 And giving nothing in return 而沒有任何回報 But a cold bed in a quiet earth 只留給妳一張冰冷的床 But if there's a door in every cell 但是否每個牢房中都有扇門 A pearl inside of every shell 每個貝殼中都有珍珠 How hard can it be 這能有多難呢? To share your love with me? 跟我分享妳的愛 How hard can it be 這能有多難呢? To rise with me each morning 每天早上與我一起醒來 How long when it feels like 這種我們能永遠活著的感覺 We'll live forever I fear 能持續多久呢 That time will hide the years 我害怕時間會飛逝 Life ain’t nothing if it ain’t hard 如果生命沒有這麼艱辛,那它不會那麼讓人無感 It’ll show you who you truly are 它會告訴妳真實的自己 Knock you down when you get too tall 當妳在高峰時將妳擊落 Till you spun around in a free fall 直到妳在自由落體中打轉 But somewhere out there past the storm 但在風暴另一端的某個地方 Lies the shelter of your heart 會有個避風港,就在妳的心裡 So how hard can it be 所以這能有多難呢? To share your love with me? 跟我分享妳的愛 How hard can it be 這能有多難呢? To rise with me each morning 每天早上與我一起醒來 How long when it feels like 這種我們能永遠活著的感覺 We live for ever i fear 能持續多久呢 Like we were never here 我怕得就像我們不曾到達這裡 So hold on tightly my dear 所以親愛的抓緊我 I'm not one to waste my time 我並不是浪費生命 Searching for some silver lining 尋找飄渺希望的人 Somewhere out there past the storm 在風暴另一端的某個地方 Lies the shelter 會有個避風港 Of your heart 就在妳心的心裡 So how hard can it be (how hard) 所以這能有多難呢? To share your love with me? 跟我分享妳的愛 How hard can it be 這能有多難呢? To rise with me each morning 每天早上與我一起醒來 How long it feels like 這種我們能永遠活著的感覺 We will live forever 能持續多久呢 But I fear 但我害怕 That time can hide the years 時間會飛逝 Like we were never here 就像我們不曾到達這裡 So hold on tightly my dear 所以親愛的抓緊我 Before we disappear 在我們消失之前 Before we disappear 在我們消失之前 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 123.240.136.140 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/lyrics/M.1464528501.A.707.html