精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Every time I stare into the sun 每次我望著太陽 Trying to find a reason to go on 試著找出繼續的理由 All I ever get is burned and blind 但我每次得到的只有灼熱和失明 Until the sky bleeds the pouring rain 直到天空降下了傾盆大雨 When you came along the time was right 妳來的時間正好 Pulled me like an apple red and ripe 像顆熟透的鮮紅蘋果,深深的吸引住我 Wasn't very long you took a bite 你輕輕的咬了我一口 And did me wrong, and it serves me right 然後冤枉了我,這是我的報應 And I nearly forgot my broken heart 而我幾乎忘了我破碎的心 It's taken me miles away 它帶領我走的好遠 From the memory of how it broke apart 從它破碎那時的記憶開始 Here we go round again, again 我們再度回到了原點,又一次 Every little key unlocks the door 每支鑰匙都能打開這扇門 Every little secret has a lie 每個小秘密都包含著謊言 Tryna take a picture of the sun 試著拍下太陽的樣子 It won't help you to see the light 但這沒有辦法幫助妳看到陽光 Every little word upon your lips 從你嘴唇裡吐出的每個字 Makes a little cut where blood pours out 都在傷口上輕輕的刺了一刀 Every little drop of blood, a kiss 每滴落下的血珠, That I won't miss, not for anything 這個吻是我不會錯過的,不會為了任何事錯過 And I nearly forgot my broken heart 而我幾乎忘了我破碎的心 It's taken me miles away 它帶領我走的好遠 From the memory of how it broke apart 從它破碎那時的記憶開始 Here we go round again, again 我們再度回到了原點,又一次 Every single feeling tells me this is leading to a heart 每個感覺都在告訴我往真心前進的道路 In broken little pieces and you know I need this 在每個殘破的碎片中,而你知道我需要這些 Like a hole in the head 就像腦中的一個洞 Every single feeling tells me this is leading to a heart 每個感覺都在告訴我往真心前進的道路 In broken little pieces and you know I need this 在每個殘破的碎片中,而你知道我需要這些 Like a hole in the head 就像腦中的一個洞 And I nearly forgot my broken heart 而我幾乎忘了我破碎的心 It's taken me miles away 它帶領我走的好遠 From the memory of how it broke apart 從它破碎那時的記憶開始 Here we go round again, again 我們再度回到了原點,又一次 And I nearly forgot my broken heart 而我幾乎忘了我破碎的心 It's taken me miles away 它帶領我走的好遠 From the memory of how it broke apart 從它破碎那時的記憶開始 Here we go round again, again 我們再度回到了原點,又一次 Here we go round again 我們再度回到了原點 Here we go round again 我們再度回到了原點 Here we go round again 我們再度回到了原點 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 123.240.213.157 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/lyrics/M.1465216450.A.D84.html