精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Run Baby Run (by DEADSTAR) He had a yen to stay all night He held your face into the light That's when he could take you out And you should see him on the street He moves so fast it's like he has no feet I could tell someone 'bout your one and only one You better run baby run better move on it Everybody gets out before they get hit It don't look good on the face of it But you must get down to the other side He's looking down the street he heads He sees the light break in his stead He has nowhere left to go He used to be a bigger star He used to drive a different car I could tell someone 'bout his little stolen gun You better run baby run better move on it Everybody gets out before they get hit It don't look good on the face of it But you must get down to the other side And over your shoulder are the lights of the city You got your red shirt on and you look so pretty - yeah yeah yeah yeahhh Oh I could tell someone 'bout your one and only one Run baby run better move on it Everybody gets out before they get hit It don't look good on the face of it But you must get down You better run baby run better move on it Everybody gets out before they get hit It don't look good on the face of it But you must get down Yeah you must get down To the other side -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.121.106