精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
PAIN H. Arnestine, M. Schuman, A. Poole, D. Ortiz, K. Burns, T. McLaughlin All you do is bring me pain Boy you're crazy All you do is bring me pain Boy you're crazy All you do is bring me pain Boy you're crazy All you do is bring me pain Boy you're crazy Boy I thought we'd last forever I could see it in your eyes Your the hand that lead me blindly To believe in all your lies But now the truth is in the open And it's all on you You leave me so heartbroken Can't you see that you're killing me CHORUS: All you do is bring me pain Boy you're crazy (Crazy over you) All you do is bring me pain Boy you're crazy (Crazy) All you do is bring me pain Boy you're crazy (baby, you drive me crazy) All you do is bring me pain Boy you're crazy You know I wish that you wouldn't lie to me But some wishes don't come true Time to put the past behind me Say goodbye and start anew Move on Be gone It's over ohhhh And now you're all alone And I know you wish that you were here with me (REPEAT CHORUS) Rap: Sup with you, you know it's not fair You pay me no attention, when I'm standing right there But it's all good, and it's all right You're gonna regret this for the rest of your life Cause I'm going on to, I'm about to blow up You'll see me on TV, and know you messed up So remember this song and remember my name It's Ashley of Dream, and I've changed the game (REPEAT CHORUS) Said I give you my heart and you broke it babe Because of you I'm going crazy I just can't take it no more Turn around, walk out the door (REPEAT CHORUS) Said I give you my heart and you broke it babe Because of you I'm going crazy I just can't take it no more Turn around, walk out the door (fade) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.224.140.249