精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Here In My Heart I keep on thinking I should be free This time just leave it alone With seventeen reasons Not to believe Nothing goes everybody knows like you always want it to be But here in my heart There's a dream that's unbroken And it gets in my way But it won't be denied But here in my heart The door is still open Waiting for you To walk in to my life What I've been feeling I can't explain Lost in the blues of your eyes And I'm falling so hard Just like the rain There comes a time when you cross a line and you've got to believe 'Cause here in my heart There's a dream that's unbroken And it gets in my way But it won't be denied And here in my heart The door is still open Waiting for you To walk in to my life I know I may never sleep again Till I see you Oh baby I know I know Life is too short and I can't pretend It's not about you Can't do without you But here in my heart There's a dream that's unbroken And it gets in my way But it won't be denied Here in my heart The door is still open Waiting for you To walk in to my life There's a dream that's unbroken It gets in my way But it won't be denied Here in my heart The door is still open Waiting for you To walk in to my life -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.216.118.183