精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Beginnings When I'm with you It doesn't matter where we are Or what we're doing I'm with you, that's all that matters Time passes much too quickly When we're together laughing I wish I could sing it to you, oh no I wish I could sing it to you Oh woh, oh woh, oh woh, oh woh Oh woh, oh woh, oh woh, oh woh Mostly I'm silent, silent Never think of the right words to say When I kiss you I feel a thousand different feelings Color of chills All over my body [ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/beginnings-lyrics-chicago.html ] And while I feel them I quickly try to decide which one I should try to put into words, oh no Try to put into words Oh woh, oh woh, oh woh, oh woh Oh woh, oh woh, oh woh, oh woh Mostly I'm silent, silent Silent Only the beginning of what I want to feel forever It's only the beginning of what I want to feel forever Only the beginning, only just a start I've got to get you into my life, Mama Got to get you next to me Only the beginning, only just a start Only the beginning Only the beginning Only the beginning -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.216.117.160