精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
I Don't Want To Live Without Your Love Thought it wouldn't matter If we didn't stay together And I knew it was over. Baby it was for the better I was thinking I'll be alright Till I thought it all through. Now I know I'd be lying If I have to live without you I don't want to live without your love I don't want to face the night alone I can never make it through my life If I have to make it on my own I don't want to love nobody else. I don't want to find somebody new. I don't want to live without your love I just want to live my life with you. With you........ Guess I have to go away So much I have to go through Guess I have to lose you Realize how much I love you Can we make the fire burn again Burn a little stronger Now I feel alone And I can't be alone any longer I don't want to live without your love I don't want to face the night alone I can never make it through my life If I have to make it on my own I don't want to love nobody else. I don't want to find somebody new. I don't want to live without your love I just want to live my life with you.. With you...... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: hfgk.Dorm2.nsys