精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《sakanaa (*愛哭鬼*)》之銘言: : 應該是披頭四的(不清楚) : 請想問歌名是什麼? : Four and twenty years ago : I come into this life : A son of a woman and a man who lived in strife : He was tired of being poor : And he wasn't into selling door-to-door : And he worked like the Devil to be more : 感謝~ ^^ ◎歌名就叫<4+20> C.S.N. http://kuso.cc/gCM 4+20 Crosby, Stills & Nash (C.S.N.) Four and twenty years ago, I come into this life, the son of a woman and a man who lived in strife. He was tired of being poor and he wasn't into selling door to door and he worked like the devil to be more. A different kind of poverty now upsets my soul Night after sleepless night, I walk the floor and I want to know why am I so alone? Where is my woman can I bring her home? Have I driven her away? Is she gone? Morning comes to sunrise and I'm driven to my bed. I see that it is empty and there's devils in my head. I embrace the many colored beast. I grow weary of the torment, can there be no peace? And I find myself just wishing that my life would simply cease. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.63.98.148