精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Bitch Like Me I got places to go, people to see Now you fucking with a bitch like me Now you fucking with a bitch like me Now you fucking with a bitch like I got places to go, people to see Now you fucking with a bitch like me Now you fucking with a bitch like me C-O-L-E-T-T-E Driving around, nonstop; it's mild, naughty One day, this stuff'll take a toll on my body: Lack of sleep, no time in the day to eat Always riding in the passenger's seat I got places to go, people to see Now you fucking with a bitch like me A-always busy, busy Living life, and I'm dizzy, dizzy Yeah, I make shit up, But I'm not a liar Spittin' fire, gnarled like barbed wire Gettin' loud, like an amplifier Amplifier, like an amplifier 'Cuz it's party time and I got confetti Words cut hard, like a machete So you better get ready Cuz' I'm one confused white girl (She thinks she's deadly) I got places to go, people to see Now you fucking with a bitch like me Now you fucking with a bitch like me Now you fucking with a bitch like I got places to go, people to see Now you fucking with a bitch like me Now you fucking with a bitch like me C-O-L-E-T-T-E 18 now, got the green now Callin' me a bitch 'cuz I'm mean now 18 now, it's nonstop, Oh, come on, DJ, let the beat drop Dropped on my head, definitely Now the effects are effin' me I make it rain, yes it rained Low on energy, feelin' drained I don't stop; it's just go, go, go Life flies too fast to live it slow It's a precious essence; Every day I'm thankful for the presence Presents like gifts Got people doin' spirals, spirits 'ill lift Taking risks, not too cautious Enjoy the day until we feel nauseous Hands in the air; get obnoxious! This life is toxic, but it's all good I make money 'cuz I talk sick Got them delirious Fuckin' with this bitch and it gets serious I got places to go, people to see Now you fucking with a bitch like me Now you fucking with a bitch like me Now you fucking with a bitch like I got places to go, people to see Now you fucking with a bitch like me Now you fucking with a bitch like me C-O-L-E-T-T-E 18 now, got the green now Callin' me a bitch 'cuz I'm mean now 18 now, it's nonstop, Oh, come on, DJ, let the beat drop -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.194.109.143