精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Saltwater Oscail mo shuile Nios mo 'r Eist e seis Ar an tsaile snamha Fol lol the doh fol the day Fol lol the doh fol the day Fol lol the doh fol the day Fol lol the doh fol the day Open my eyes Saltwater rain Oscail mo shuile 'n gabh ar Tar isteach 'n gabh ar Tar isteach 'n gabh ar A ghlan thu 'n gabh ar Tar isteach Anam bri Nasiun tuathe sinn/na sionta sinn Fol lol the doh fol the day Fol lol the doh fol the day Fol lol the doh fol the day Fol lol the doh fol the day Open my eyes Saltwater rain Oscail mo shuile No more inside Saltwater rain Oscail mo shuile English translation Open my eyes Bigger Listen to the melody Swimming in Saltwater Fol lol the doh fol the day Fol lol the doh fol the day Fol lol the doh fol the day Fol lol the doh fol the day Open my eyes Saltwater rain Open my eyes Go on Come in Go on Come in Cleanse yourself Go on Come in Our lifeforce Our people's nation/our wild stormy nights Fol lol the doh fol the day Fol lol the doh fol the day Fol lol the doh fol the day Fol lol the doh fol the day Open my eyes Saltwater rain Open my eyes No more inside Saltwater rain Open my eyes Vocals by Maire Brennan -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 218.166.83.136