精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Believer I got no money, got no job. I'm just anther shuffling slug. Well, we've all been disappointed. We had a dream before. For we've dream you learn you take your turn In a world that don't believe in nothing anymore. Some believe in Jesus They don't act like a Jew Some believe in Muhammad I don't believe that's true Cause they do believe in money. Their goal is what they spar Our goal can find no peace of mind In a world that don't believe in nothing anymore She is the woman with a baby child. that sacrifice his human Now she is running wild Well, her dream have all been shuttered The day contin' to file. She has lose her way but she will stay In a world that don't believe in nothing anymore. Some believed in love Where did a joke? Some believed in children But even they not know That we do believe in mind That goal is what it spar Our goal can find no peace of mind In a world that don't believe in nothing anymore I believe in you. I believe in me. And I don't care what the papers say I believe in struggle. I believe in life. I believe that we will find the way. I believe in hope. I believe in dream. I believe in love. I believe in skin. I believe in faith. I believe in time. I believe what I believing where a dime Cause we do believed in money That goal is what it spar Our goal can find no peace of mind In a world that don't believe in nothing anymore I'll go on living. I'll pick a car I keep on giving those who are lost those my children will becoming And there soon no the scar They must understand I pray my hand In a world that don't believe in nothing anymore Yes they both understand I pray my hand In a world I don't believe in nothing anymore -- 歷史是七八個一同開唱的話匣子 偶而合成了一個諧音 一個心酸眼亮的剎那 然而很快又淹沒在眾聲喧嘩中 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.156.103