精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Don McLean - American Pie (中英對照) 唐麥克林 - 美國派 A long long time ago 很久很久以前 I can still remember 我依然記得 How that music used to make me smile 音樂是如何讓我會心微笑 And i knew if i had my chance 我知道,如果我有機會 That i could make those people dance 我可以讓人們聞樂起舞 And maybe they'd be happy for a while 也許他們會快樂好一陣子 But february made me shiver 但二月使我顫抖 With every paper i'd deliver 因為我送的每一份報紙 Bad news on the doorstep 丟在門口的噩耗 I couldn't take one more step 使我舉步維艱 I can't remember if i cried 我不記得自己有沒有哭 When i read about his widowed bride 當我讀到他那位新寡妻子的新聞時 But something touched me deep inside 某種情緒深深觸動了我 The day the music died 在音樂死亡的那一天 So...... 那麼...... (* Bye ,bye Miss American Pie 再見了,美國派小姐 Drove my Chevy to the levee but the levee was dry 開著雪佛蘭到河堤上,但河堤已乾涸 and them good old boys were drinking whiskey and rye 老好人們飲著威士忌和麥酒 Singing this'll be the day i die 唱著這會是我死的那一天 This'll be the day that i die 這會是我死的那一天 *) Did you read the book of love 你寫過愛之書嗎? And do you have faith in God above 你相信天上的上帝嗎? If the Bible tells you so? 如果聖經是這麼告訴你的 Now do you believe in rock and roll? 你相信搖滾樂嗎? Can music save your mortal soul? 音樂可以拯救你的靈魂嗎? And can you teach me how to dance real slow? 你可以教我如何放慢速度來跳舞嗎? Well, i know that you're in love with him 我知道妳愛上了他 'Cause i saw your dancing in the gym 因為我看到你們在體育館裡跳舞 You both kicked off your shoes 你們踢掉鞋子 Man, i dig those rhythem and blues 老天,我深深感受到節奏與藍調 I was a lonely teenage broncing buck 那時的我是個寂寞的年輕人 With a pink carnation and a pickup truck 別著一朵粉紅色的康乃馨,有一輛小貨車 But i knew i was out of luck 但我明白自己並不走運 The day the music died 在音樂死亡的那一天 I started singing......(*) 我開始唱著......(*) Now, for ten years we've been on our own 如今十年了,我們全靠自己熬過來了 And moss grows fat on a rolling stone 滾動的石頭上長滿了青苔 But that's now how it used to be 但,它原來不是這個樣子的 When the jester sang for the king and queen 當弄臣為國王與皇后歌唱 In a coat he borrowed fram James Dean 穿著向詹姆斯狄恩借來的外套 And a voice that came from you and me 用來自你我的聲音 On and while the king was looking down 當國王低頭 The jester stole his thorny crown 弄臣偷走了荊棘桂冠 The courtroom was adjourned 法庭當時休會 No verdict was returned 沒有任何判決宣判 And while Lenin read a book on Marx 當藍尼讀著馬克思主義的書 The quarted practiced in the park 四重奏在公園裡排練 And we sang dirges in the dark 我們在黑暗中唱著輓歌 The day the music died 在音樂死去的那天 We were singing......(*) 我們唱著......(*) Helter skelter in a summer swelter 在酷暑中手忙腳亂 The birds flew off with a fallout shelter 鳥群飛過輻射塵防護罩 Eight miles high and falling fast 高度為八英哩,急速下降 Landed foul on the grass 錯誤的降落在草地上 The players tried for a forward pass 球員嘗試把球向前傳 With the jester on the sidelines in a cast 靠著邊線上弄臣的幫忙 Now the half-time air was sweet perfume 在中場休息時間,空氣中充滿著大麻的香味 While sergeants played a marching tune 當士官們奏起了進行曲 We all got up to dance 我們都起身準備跳舞 Oh, but we never got the chance 但我們始終沒有機會 'Cause the players tried to take the field 因為球員們佔據了球場 The marching band refused to yield 軍樂隊拒絕讓步 Do you recall what was revealed 你還記得當時透露了什麼訊息嗎? The day the music died 在音樂死去的那天 We started singing......(*) 我們開始唱著......(*) Oh, and there we were all in one place 我們都聚集在同一個地方 A generation lost in space 在太空中迷失的一代 With no time left to start again 沒有時間可以重振旗鼓 So come on Jack be nimble,Jack be quick 來吧!傑克,快點! Jack Flash sat on a candlestick 閃電傑克坐在燭臺上 'Cause fire is the devil's only friend 因為火焰是魔鬼唯一的朋友 And as i watched him on the stage 當我看到他在舞台上 My hands were clenched in fists of rage 我憤怒的握緊拳頭 No angle born in hell 誕生在地獄的天使 Could break that Satan's spell 也無法破除撒旦的咒語 And as the flames climbed high into the night 當火焰升高至夜空 To light the sacrifical rite 照亮了整個祭典 I saw Satan laughing with delight 我看見撒旦高興的大笑 The day the music died 在音樂死去的那天 He was singing......(*) 他唱著......(*) I met a girl who sang the blues 我遇到一個唱藍調的女孩 And i asked her for some happy news 我向她打聽一些愉快的消息 But she just smiled and turned away 但她只是笑了笑便轉身而去 I went down to the sacred store 我走到一家宗教用品店 Where i'd heard the music years before 在那裡,可以聽到好幾年前的音樂 But the man there said the music couldn't play 但是店裡的人說那些音樂不能播放 And in the streets the children screamed 街頭上的孩子們尖叫著 The lovers cried, and the poets dreamed 戀人們在哭泣,詩人們作著夢 But not a word was spoken 卻不發一語 The church bells all were broken 教堂的鐘都殘破不堪 And the three men i admire most 我最景仰的三個人── the Father, Son, and the Holy Ghost   聖父、聖子與聖靈 They caught the last train for the coast 他們都搭乘末班車到海邊去了 The day the music died 在音樂死去的那天 And they were singing......(*) 他們唱著......(*) -- 契巫希人們,沒關係,請把我吃了。請千萬不要客氣盡量把我吃了, 但是你們吃了我也攝取不到什麼營養喔! 我的靈魂什麼也不是,哈哈哈,毫無意義 可以的話,請享受我的血和肉的味道或食感。 至少,請在這裡創造出我的價值!                ---舞城王太郎「黑暗中的孩子」 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.174.34.62 ※ 編輯: LockHate 來自: 218.174.34.62 (04/16 23:39)
cattom:感謝大大的幫忙 十分的感謝^^ 04/16 23:48
※ 編輯: LockHate 來自: 218.174.34.62 (04/16 23:57)
LockHate:精華區沒有順便打字賺錢而已...來去賭小王...XD 04/17 00:00