精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
英文歌詞板上有了 這是中譯 很有感覺的一首歌 Vincent by Don McLean . 歌詞大意: Don McLean為梵谷的畫所深深感動,寫下這首歌。曲中對於星夜等幾幅畫有文字 的描述,同時也感嘆梵谷的藝術不為當時社會所賞識,以及其窮苦潦倒、英年早 逝的生活。曲末道出:Perhaps they never will,懷疑現代社會真的能夠了解梵 谷畫中所欲傳達的訊息。欲欣賞此首歌曲的含意,必須大略了解梵谷的生平 (取 自「藝術大師」網頁)。 資料來源http://tw.knowledge.yahoo.com/question/question?qid=1008121302952 Vincent Starry, starry night 那夜繁星點點, Paint your palette blue and gray 你在畫板上塗抹著灰與藍。 Look out on a summer's day 夏日裡輕瞥一眼 With eyes that know the darkness in my soul 便將我靈魂的陰霾洞穿。 Shadows on the hills 暗影鋪滿群山, Sketch the trees and the daffodils 樹木與水仙花點綴其間, Catch the breeze and the winter chills 捕捉著微風與料峭冬寒, In colors on the snowy linen land 用雪原斑駁的色彩。 Now I understand 我終於讀懂了, What you tried to say to me 你當時的肺腑之言。 How you suffered for your sanity 獨醒於眾人間的你是那麼痛苦, How you tried to set them free 你多想解開被禁錮者的繫絆。 They would not listen 可他們卻充耳不聞, They did not know how 對你視若不見。 Perhaps they'll listen now 也許,現在聽還為時不晚…… Starry, starry night 那夜繁星點點, Flaming flowers that brightly blaze 鮮花盛放,火般絢爛 Swirling clouds in violet haze 紫幕輕垂,雲舒雲卷。 Reflect in Vincent's eyes of china blue 都逃不過文森特湛藍的雙眼 Colors changing hue 色彩變化萬千, Morning fields of amber grain 清晨琥珀色的谷田, Weathered faces lined in pain 張張飽經風霜與苦痛的臉, Are smoothed beneath the artist's Loving hand 在畫家筆下漸漸舒展。 Now I understand 我終於讀懂了, What you tried to say to me 你當時的肺腑之言。 How you suffered for your sanity 獨醒於眾人間的你是那麼痛苦, How you tried to set them free 你多想解開被禁錮者的繫絆。 They would not listen 可他們卻充耳不聞, They did not know how 對你視若不見。 Perhaps they'll listen now 也許,現在聽還為時不晚…… For they could not love you 他們根本不會在乎你, But still your love was true 你對他們的愛卻未曾改變。 And when no hope was left inside 當最後一點希望都一去不返, On that starry, starry night 在那繁星點點的夜晚, You took your life 你憤然結束自己的生命, As lovers often do 如熱戀中盲目的人兒一般。 But I could have told you, Vincent 文森特,我本該告訴你。 This world was never meant for one 像你這樣美好的靈魂, As beautiful as you。 本就不該來這骯髒的世間。 Starry, starry night 那夜繁星點點, Portraits hung in empty halls 空曠的大廳裡畫作高懸。 Frameless heads on nameless walls 無名的牆上無框的肖像, With eyes that watch the world 用注視整個世界的雙眼, And can't forget 把一切刻在心田。 Like the strangers that you've met 就像你曾遇見的匆匆過客, -- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.227.184.174