精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Enter those eyes split back opals There within eros is manifest Dark and light soul sworn to no one Both it's your game and you know it I like you lots now, I like you better Walking your catgirls in leashes and leather I watch you curl up into a circle Symbol of eternity, wicked pussycat Five pointed star-tail Six foot pussycat, I like the way you swing your tail Big black witch cat, yes, you cast a real strong spell Feline succubus, got your fangs inside her throat Wicked pussycat, got your girlslaves all in tow Six foot oni cat, I like the way you lick your fur Evil kittykat, what's it take to hear you purr 4. God Of Light I took the ride, I'm still alive Come back to let you know just what it's like Not scared to live, not scared to die I couldn't get there til I dropped inside Chaos in flames, I'm not afraid It's the god of light inside I took the ride, know what it's like To let the snake god come alive It's still alive, it never dies It's the god of light inside -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.167.214.57