精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
@@ 翻的不是很好 加減看看吧 Life is a misery, don't know how it's come to be 生活就像一場無盡的苦難 不知道他究竟會如何變化 Death, the epitome of all of our days 死亡似乎是我們生活的縮影 In the past we had no choice to hear or to be the voice 過去我們別無選擇的成為發號施令或是默默工作的人 Close your eyes and visualise the demon to arise 閉上眼睛 靜靜的想像惡魔的復活 You know that sanity is not as it was meant to be 你知道那些所謂的理智 並非是如同他字面上的意義ㄧ樣 And now that misery has taken a new stand 現在那些苦難卻開創了一個新的視野 In the land of a thousand souls we will carry on through the rain 再千百個迷失靈魂的土地上 我們將會帶領著他們通過這場風暴 In the sun we will move along with the memories of the slain 在陽光下 我們會帶著對死亡的記憶繼續往前進 When I see this humanity and the evil that they have come to be 當我看見所謂的人道和邪惡依然橫行其道時 We've come to the point of no return and you beg for just... 我們將繼續前行不回頭 你可能會懇求著… One more time to escape from all this madness 在一次的逃離這些瘋狂 One more time to be set free from all this sadness 在一次的紓解哀傷的情緒 And one last time to be the one who understand 最後終於了解到 My soul and my spirit will go on, for all of eternity 我的精神和靈魂將會永遠存在 Foreign the currency, your payment in blood to be 異樣的東西廣為流傳 是該付出鮮血的時候 Death is the desitny for all of our ways 對於我們所有的方法死亡似乎是命中註定 In the dark you hide away for who or what you can't say 在黑暗中面對未知的事物 你只能躲起來 When I see the power of the demon come alive 當我看見惡魔的力量覺醒 You know that sanity is not as it was meant to be 你知道那些所謂的理智 並非是如同他字面上的意義ㄧ樣 And now that misery has taken a new stand 現在那些苦難卻開創了一個新的視野 On the wings of eagles flying staring on to the sun 在飛翔的老鷹翅膀上注視著太陽 Reaching for the gold horizon when the war shall be won 到達那黃金的地平線 當戰爭將勝利的時候 Can you see the debautury and the blade of death that has come for thee 你能看見放蕩和死亡的刀身為你而來 In winds of torment forever more you will cry for just... 在無盡痛苦的氣流中 你可能會難過 One more time to escape from all this madness 在一次的逃離這些瘋狂 One more time to be set free from all this sadness 在一次的紓解哀傷的情緒 And one last time to be the one who understand 最後終於了解到 My soul and my spirit will go on, for all of eternity 我的精神和靈魂將會永遠存在 In the land of a thousand souls we will carry on through the rain 在陽光下 我們會帶著對死亡的記憶繼續往前進 In the sun we will move along with the memories of the slain 在陽光下 我們會帶著對死亡的記憶繼續往前進 When I see this humanity and the evil that they have come to be 當我看見所謂的人道和邪惡依然橫行其道時 We've come to the point of no return and you beg for just... 我們將繼續前行不回頭 你可能會懇求著… One more time to escape from all this madness 在一次的逃離這些瘋狂 One more time to be set free from all this sadness 在一次的紓解哀傷的情緒 And one last time to be the one who understand 最後終於了解到 My soul and my spirit will go on 我的精神和靈魂將會永遠存在 My soul and my spirit will go on, for all of eternity 我的精神和靈魂將會永遠存在 -- 好人的相簿 http://www.wretch.cc/album/FREDSAM -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.240.195.210
coolrabbit:推DRAGON FORCE(當年還白痴的翻譯成"強迫龍"...OTZ) 06/16 22:15
tomsclee:推龍力 06/17 00:13