精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《judith37 (酷ㄛ酷ㄛ!!)》之銘言: : 我也不太確定這是不是歌名 : 我在美國mtv台的一個節目making the band 3聽到的 : 可是一直找不到 : 不曉得這裡有沒有人知道~~ : 謝謝~~ 歌名:Ooh La La  演唱:Cheri Dennis  Ooh la la la la la  My skin is gettin wet my clothes is comin off Ooh la la la la la Too many on the floor the club is gettin hot Ooh la la la la la My skin is gettin wet my clothes is comin off Ooh la la la la la Too many on the floor the club is gettin hot He was a step but I'm not impressed but I took his hand and I lead him to the dance floor now were movin were really movin I'm feelin him and it's kinda confussin I didn't want this boy to dance It's the way he held my body turned me on I didn't come to find romance And even if I did there was no way I'll be alone Ooh la la la la la My skin is gettin wet my clothes is comin off Ooh la la la la la Too many on the floor the club is gettin hot Ooh la la la la la My skin is gettin wet my clothes is comin off Ooh la la la la la Too many on the floor the club is gettin hot The club is jumpin Beat is bumpin Were gettin close n im tryna do sumthin I gettin high and It's not a suprising Room is packd body temperatures rising (damn I can hardly move) There's no where 4 me to b but next to u (fellin like I'm in the mood) But we cant even talk what am I to doooo Ooh la la la la la My skin is gettin wet my clothes is comin off Ooh la la la la la Too many on the floor the club is gettin hot Ooh la la la la la My skin is gettin wet my clothes is comin off Ooh la la la la la Too many on the floor the club is gettin hot It's gettin hot tonight Bodies swingin left to right Were movin and the feel is rite Dancin till the early light (so come on and hold me close) Wanna be alone with u Boy thats what I wanna do Think I'm comin home with u (but I can't do that oh my my ooh la laaa) Ooh la la la la la My skin is gettin wet my clothes is comin off Ooh la la la la la Too many on the floor the club is gettin hot Ooh la la la la la My skin is gettin wet my clothes is comin off Ooh la la la la la Too many on the floor the club is gettin hot -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.170.31.70
kikyoubaloon:12056可解m 02/04 12:41