精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
In My Pocket I've got a key And a piece of paper in my pocket deep In my pocket piece of paper and a key As I wander through the street War is there a war Or is there isn't a war anymore? somebody told me that nothing is for sure Can you hear the ocean roar? On each street is a tree In the distance the desert sleeps Sometimes a sigh is a song And a breath is a melody Oceans rise and oceans fall So just what does tomorrow mean? I give smile I give song For one moments eternity Na na na na na na ~ Oh but it's some mob Some mob that brought me here I know it is my job To seek my fortune Nanna thank you for this mob Remember you now you are gone If I went away Tropical island somewhere sunny every day But everyone I ever cared about remained Would I tan or would I fade? So every morning he wakes Spend his day at the daybreak And every spoonful he take Be of something his own make Mountains rise and mointaons fall So just what does forever mean? I give a smile I give a song For one moments eternity -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 121.127.195.17