精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm yeah yeah Holy diver you've been too long in the midnight sea Oh, what's becoming of me Like the tiger you can see his stripes but you know he's clean Oh, don't you see what I mean Gotta get away Holy diver Yeah Got shiny diamonds like the eyes of a cat in a blackened room Something is coming for you Look out Race for the morning, you can hide in the sun through your single light Oh, we will phrase or write Gotta get away, get away Between the perverted lies There's a truth that's hard as steel yeah The vision never dies Life's a never ending wheel Say Holy diver You're the star of the masquerade No need to look so afraid Jump, jump, jump from the tiger You can feel he's hot but you know he's mean Some light can never be seen yeah Holy diver You've been gone too long in the midnight sea All's become idle ... Like the tiger you can see his stripes but you know he's clean Oh, don't you see what I mean? Gotta get away, get away Gotta get away, get away Yeah Holy diver Sole survivor You're the one who's clean Holy diver Holy diver You know cops in the view Comin' after you Holy diver Oh holy diver yeah alright Get away get away get away Holy diver, holy diver, whoa, holy diver, hmm hmm hmm hmm -- 天婦羅 鼎邊趖 九份芋圓 豪大大雞排 米粉 貢丸 奶油螃蟹 大餅包小餅 肉羹湯 水煎包 竹塹餅 肉粽 燒酒螺 沙茶牛肉 蚵仔煎 白頭蔡肉圓擔 羅蔔絲肉羹 滷豬腳 虱目魚河粉 棺材板 沐鴨翅 擔仔麵 香酥雞柳 土魠魚羹 炸豬排 麻婆豆腐 清燙盲鰻 烙紅蟳 千層糕 炸彈蔥油餅 蓮花蟹肉羹 大腸麵線 花蓮薯 金線蓮土雞 魚翅灌湯包 鴨賞 麻糬 臭豆腐 紅茶 綠茶 奶茶 奶綠 花茶 烏龍茶 咖啡 可樂 啤酒 紅酒 白酒 剉冰 冰淇淋 豆花粉圓 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.168.226.195