精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Sail away Words & music by Ritchie Blackmore and David Coverdale If you're driftin' on an empty ocean With no wind to fill your sail The future, your horizon It's like searchin' for the Holy Grail You feel there's no tomorrow As you look into the water below It's only your reflection And you still ain't got no place to go Time will show, when I don't know Sail away tomorrow, sailin' far away To find it, steal or borrow I'll be there someday yeah hey-yeaeh Ah woman, I keep returnin' to sing the same old song The story's been told Now I'm gettin' old Tell me where do I belong? Feel like I'm goin' to surrender Hard times I've had enough If I could find a place to hide my face I believe I could get back up Time will show, when I don't know Sail away tomorrow, sailin' far away To find it, steal or borrow An' I'll be there someday yeah hey-yeaeh Sail away tomorrow, sailin' far away To find it, steal or borrow And I'll be there someday yeah hey-yeaeh Sail away tomorrow, sailin' far away To find it, steal or borrow But I'll be there someday yeah yeah... Time to go You've got no place to go Hard times I've had enough -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.216.58.128