精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Kentucky woman Words & music by Neil Diamond Alright! Ooh yeah! Kentucky woman, she shines in her own kind light She looks at you once in a day and what's wrong is alright And I love her! God knows I love her! Kentucky woman! She gets to know you She gets to hold you Kentucky woman! She has the kind of turn at the drop of a game Well all the things she does they turn you on just the same And I love her! God knows I love her! Kentucky woman! She gets to know you She gets to hold you Kentucky woman I don't want much The good lord's there beneath my feat A gentle touch and then one girl And life is sweet and good Kentucky woman! She gets to know you She gets to hold you Kentucky woman! Ooh yeah! Yeah yeah yeah... Alright! Kentucky woman, she shines in her own kind light Oh she looks at you once in a day and what's wrong is alright And I love her! Yes I do! I love her! Kentucky woman! She gets to know you Yes she does - She gets to hold you Kentucky woman! Kentucky woman! Kentucky woman... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61-216-55-57.HINET-IP.hinet.net