精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Soldier of fortune Words & music by Ritchie Blackmore and David Coverdale I have often told you stories about the way I lived the life of a drifter, waiting for the day When I'd take your hand and sing you songs then maybe you would say "Come lay with me love me" and I would surely stay But I feel I'm growing older and the songs that I have sung Echo in the distance like the sound of a windmill going 'round I guess I'll always be a soldier of fortune Many times I've been a traveller, I looked for something new In days of old when nights were cold, I wandered without you But those days I thougt my eyes had seen you standing near Though blindness is confusing, It shows that you're not here Now I feel I'm growing older and the songs that I have sung Echo in the distance like the sound of a windmill going 'round I guess I'll always be a soldier of fortune I can hear the sound of a windmill going 'round Guess I'll always be a soldier of fortune Guess I'll always be a soldier of fortune -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61-216-58-128.HINET-IP.hinet.ne