精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
I need love Words & music by Tommy Bolin and David Coverdale Oh yeah I keep singing the same old song like I did before When you left me, you left me in darkness I'd never known before I was restless, a fool for your time, waiting 'round for you to call But now I've found me an angel of mercy, I don't feel bad at all Your body was honey, I tasted a lot But let me tell you babe, I need more than you got I want someone to hold me and keep me satisfied I need love I need love I've got nothing to do, ain't got nothing to say Just live your life the way you know When you moved on, you took all the sweetness Was I a fool to let you go? With the woman, I forget for the moment All the times we knew before Though I'm still singing the same old love song Don't want you knocking on my door Your body was honey, I tasted a lot But let me tell you babe, I need more than you got I want someone to hold me and keep me satisfied I need... I want someone to hold me and keep me satisfied yeah Your body was honey, I tasted a lot But let me tell you babe, I need more than you got I want someone to hold me and keep me satisfied I need love... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61-216-58-128.HINET-IP.hinet.ne