精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
真是好聽的一首歌~聽快又朗朗上口~ 雖然一開始把"Ave Maria"那兩句的旋律聽成了"mama mia"orz David Bisbal Ave María 疑似英文翻譯的部分放在最後 Ave María, cuando serás mía Si me quisieras, todo te daría Ave María, cuando serás mía Al mismo cielo, yo te llevaría. Dime tan solo una palabra Que me devuelva la vida Y se me quede en el alma Porque sin ti no tengo nada Envuélveme con tus besos Refúgiame en tu guarida Y cuando yo te veo, no se lo que siento Y cuando yo te tengo, me quemo por dentro Y más...y más de ti yo me enamoro Tu eres lo que quiero Tu eres mi tesoro Ave María, cuando serás mía Si me quisieras, todo te daría Ave María, cuando serás mía Al mismo cielo, yo te llevaría. Sin ti me siento tan perdido Enséñame la salida, llévame siempre contigo Protégeme con tu cariño Enciéndeme con tu fuego Y ya más nada te pido... nada te pido Y cuando yo te veo, no se lo que siento Y cuando yo te tengo, me quemo por dentro Y más... y más de ti yo me enamoro Tu eres lo que quiero Tu eres mi tesoro Ave María, cuando serás mía Si me quisieras, todo te daría Ave María, cuando serás mía Al mismo cielo, yo te llevaría Ave María... Dime si un dia serás mía... Dímelo ya... Ave María... -----似乎是英文翻譯---- Hail Mary, when will you be mine If you would love, everything I would give Hail Mary, when will you be mine Even to the sky, I would take you. Tell me just one word That will give me back my life And that will remain in my soul Because I have nothing without you Sorround me with your kisses Take me under shelter in your lair And when I see you, I don't know what I feel And when I have you, I am burning from within And more and more of you ... I am falling in love You are what I love You are my treasure Hail Mary, when will you be mine If you would love, everything I would give Hail Mary, when will you be mine Even to the sky, I would take you. Without you, I feel so lost Show me the exit, take me always with you Protect me with your affection Burn me with your fire And nothing more I ask you ... Nothing I ask you And when I see you, I don't know what I feel And when I have you, I am burning from within And more and more of you ... I am falling in love You are what I love You are my treasure Hail Mary, when will you be mine If you would love, everything I would give Hail Mary, when will you be mine Even to the sky, I would take you. Hail Mary ... Tell me if you will be mine ... Tell me already ... Hail Mary ... 歌詞來源: http://lyricwiki.org/David_Bisbal:Ave_Maria http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/spanish-lyrics-translation/47441 -david-bisbal-s-ave-maria.html -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.118.43.217