精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
One, two, three It is plain to see That was happened was meant to be The right place at the perfect time I wish that you could read my mind If you could read it Than you'll know that you ain't wastin time And if you mean it Than you will find out you will be mine I can't deny, deny, deny, deny You got me hypnotized I drove for miles and miles and miles and miles Just to feel the butterflies I can't deny, deny, deny, deny It was love at first sight I drove for miles and miles and miles and miles Just to feel the butterflies One, two, three, it came over me This temptation is taking control of me One, two, three it was destiny It's like falling in love I thank heaven above Huuuuuuuuu my head's spinning around Huuuuuuuuu it's like I'm loosing ground Huuuuuuuuu my head's spinning around And around and around... It was obvious That your intentions, were serious The way you spoke and you comfort me Made me belive in your ïnstantly. -- from: http://www.lyricsforsong.net/lyrics/corina-one-two-three-lyrics_jjkloi.html -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.32.86.67