精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Gypsy Road I used to be now I'm not what you see, Lord I try And now it seems all those dreams have come true, but they're passing me by Some fast talkin' Mama for a dollar put a smile on my face I'm drivin' all night I end up in the same old place My gypsy road can't take me home I drive all night just to see the light My gypsy road can't take me home I keep on pushin' cause it feels alright And who's to care if I grow my hair to the sky I'll take a wish and a prayer cross my fingers cause I always get by Some fast talkin' jerk for a dollar wiped the smile off my face I'm drivin' all night Just to keep the rat in the race My gypsy road can't take me home I drive all night just to see the light My gypsy road can't take me home I keep on pushin' cause it feels alright Sometimes I feel so old Got my lights burnin' bright But I'm lookin' pretty sold Sometimes I feel so cold So cold Let's go Got to get on home My gypsy road can't take me home My gypsy road can't take me home My gypsy road can't take me home I drive all night just to see the light My gypsy road can't take me home I keep on pushin' cause it feels alright -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.141.184.149