精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
是這首嗎 Don’t Cry Joni 瓊妮,別哭 歌手:Sung by Conway Twitty 康威崔提 & Joni Lee瓊妮李 *Jimmy please say you'll wait for me *吉米,請告訴我你會等我 I'll grow up someday you'll see 我總有一天會長大 Saving all my kisses just for you 把我所有的吻都留給你 Shine with love forever true " 永遠和愛一起閃耀 Joni was the girl who lived next door 瓊妮是位住在隔壁的女孩 I've know her I guess ten years or more 我認識她大概有十多年了 Joni wrote me a note one day 有一天,瓊妮寫了張字條給我 And this is what she had to say (repeat*) 這就是她想說的…… *Jimmy please say you'll wait for me *吉米,請告訴我你會等我 I'll grow up someday you'll see 我總有一天會長大 Saving all my kisses just for you 把我所有的吻都留給你 Shine with love forever true " 永遠和愛一起閃耀 Slowly I read her note once more 我再次慢慢的讀著她的字條 Then I went over to the house next door 然後,我走到隔壁去 Her teardrops fell like rain that day 那一天她的淚水像雨般滴落 When I told Joni what I had to say 當我告訴瓊妮我心底的話 "Joni, Joni please don't cry "瓊妮!瓊妮,不要哭 You'll forget me by and by 妳會慢慢的忘了我 You're just fifteen and I'm twenty-two 妳才十五歲,而我已二十二歲 And Joni I just can't wait for you "瓊妮,我無法等妳" Soon I left out little hometown 我很快離開了家鄉 Got me a job and try to settle down 找到一份工作,試著安定下來 But these words keep on in my memory 但那些話一直在我記憶裡 The words that Joni said to me (repeat*) 那些瓊妮告訴我的話 *Jimmy please say you'll wait for me *吉米,請告訴我你會等我 I'll grow up someday you'll see 我總有一天會長大 Saving all my kisses just for you 把我所有的吻都留給你 Shine with love forever true " 永遠和愛一起閃耀 I packed my clothes and I called the plane 我收拾了衣物,訂了班機 I had to see Joni, I had to explain 我得見見瓊妮,好好解釋 How my heart was filled with her memory 我的心裡縈繞著她的回憶…… And that's my Joni if she married me 如果瓊妮嫁給了我 I ran out the way to the house next door 我跑過馬路到隔壁房子去 The things were like they were before 景物如昨 My teardrops fell like rain that day 那一天我的淚水像雨水般滴落 When I heard what Joni had to say 當我聽到瓊妮所說的…… "Jimmy, Jimmy please don't cry "吉米!吉米,不要哭 You'll forget me by and by 你會慢慢的忘了我 It's been five years since you've been gone 自從你離去以後,已經過了五年 Jimmy, I married your best friend John-- " 吉米,我已經嫁給你最要好的朋友-約翰" ※ 引述《ferrari822 (昀ㄦ飄呀飄)》之銘言: : ※ [本文轉錄自 ask 看板] : 作者: ferrari822 (昀ㄦ飄呀飄) 看板: ask : 標題: [請問] 一首英文歌歌名 : 時間: Wed Feb 11 22:04:12 2009 :   : 我想請問一首英文歌,好像是老歌了, : 不過歌詞我完全忘記了,囧 : 歌詞內容是講一個女生喜歡上一個男生,她跟那個男生說要嫁給他, : 但是那男的好像說,妳還太小之類的, : 後來等到長大了,那男的說想娶那個女生, : 那個女生卻說,來不及了,她已經嫁給他朋友了。 : 這樣講不知道有沒有人知道, : 現在真的好想知道這首歌名 XD : 先感謝回應的人<( ̄︶ ̄)> -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.62.210.129
ferrari822:就是這首歌!!!!! 真的很謝謝你 >/////< 02/12 00:08
Jizzzzzzzzzz:wow amazing~~~~thanks~~ 02/12 00:38