精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《javator (ok的嘛)》之銘言: : 我在youtube看到這段 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kXYQHO3VpI&mode=related&search=
: 不知道背景音樂是誰唱的呢?? : 歌名又是?? : 謝謝解答啦! For You to Notice by Dashboard Confessional 影片已有註明唷 :) Title: For You to Notice Artist: Dashboard Confessional Album: MTV Unplugged 2.0 I'm starting to fashion an idea in my head Where I would impress you with every single word I said It would come out insightful, or brave, or smooth, or charming And you'd want to call me And I would be there every time you need me I'd be there every time But for now I'll look so longingly waiting for you to want me, for you to need me, for you to notice me. I'm starting to fashion an idea in my head Where I would impress you with every single word I said It would come out insightful, or brave, or smooth, or charming And you'd want to call me And I would be there every time you need me I'd be there every time But for now I'll look so longingly waiting for you to want me, for you to need me, for you to notice me. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.161.124.246