精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Father oh Father hear me if you can is it true what they say that life is a dream i don't understand the things that make rain in my eyes are they real or are they lies you know i hear so much about you now i'd give anything to go on a little boat with you talk about the scheme of things on a little boat with you Father oh Father guide me if you can or give me the chance to follow you home i am your son but i wish i knew you when you were young were you lonely as a boy you know i'd give so much to see you now i'd go anywhere pick a little stick and walk with you talk about the scheme of things on a short walk with you Father oh Father you give me just a little hope i feel something out there reaching for me well here i am won't you take me with you out of this maze and away from this place because it gets so cold and lonely here i'll do anything to sit on a little rock with you talk about the scheme of things on a small rock with you show me show me show me the way before they grind me down and bleach me grey send me power not to be afraid and when i close my eyes let me see you once in the light Father oh Father heal me if you can is it true what they say that life is a dream -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.217.7.145