精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
(Get up, on the, floor Move dat ass All around put your hands in da aurr Now put ya hands on the ground Put your ass in da aurr Big boy Chingy a ling) (Get up, on the, floor Move dat ass All around put your hands in da aurr Now put ya hands on the ground Put your ass in da aurr Big boy Chingy a ling) We came to make you dance baby [Chorus:] Oh girl I like your body I'm tynna leave sit somebody Oh girl I like your body You can be that somebody [Chorus:] Oh girl I like your body I'm tynna leave sit somebody Oh girl I like your body You can be that somebody The situation got me shaking and my legs trembling Baby girl stacked up in them red Timbalands High heels are trickin' pay your high bills That's the way she got me feeling I'm keepin' it real She at the bar by herself yeah I see you starring These other girls call me homie but I ain't carin' So I approached her (oh how you doin) anticipating home She looked at me and said boy what was u waitin on Long hair all the way to her fat ass I could tell she ghetto but she dress with class Got eveybody lookin' when she walk pass She worth a trip to the mall spendin' all cash This girl might be a hurtin' to my bank account Her walk telling me the price it cost to take her out Throw it left, throw it right she got it down packed She said it burning her family, her mama taught her that [Pre-Chorus:] Move that ass all around, put your hands in da aurr Get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, girl Now put your hands on da ground and that ass in da aurr Get it, get it, get it get it get it get it girl [Pre-Chorus:] Move that ass all around, put your hands in da aurr Get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, girl Now put your hands on da ground and that ass in da aurr Get it, get it, get it get it get it get it girl [Chorus:] Oh girl I like your body I'm tynna leave sit somebody Oh girl I like your body You can be that somebody Now we conversatin' and I ask her what her tatoo mean It was a tongue and she liked to be licked and things I can dig it though I got a tat of my own Get it boy, get it I'm tynna get ya home The spot almost over, its thirty minutes left I'm hella zap with this Grey Goose on my breath I looked at her and said baby what cha bouta do She said I'm goin' wit you, and that's what I'm bouta do She got that that ass in da aurr She sweatin' out her hair I keep glancing at her ass trying hard not to stare, my (over thurr) Now the bar over thurr Let me get you some red, my car over thurr Let me get ya in bed I need ya whole entire crew I heard you got some fire too Ooo they got on thurr's, Ma' let me come observe you Retire from them lam's, come to me so I can hire you Up on your feet girl don't act like its hurtin you [Pre-Chorus:] Move that ass all around, put your hands in da aurr Get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, girl Now put your hands on da ground and that ass in da aurr Get it, get it, get it get it get it get it girl [Chorus:] Oh girl I like your body I'm tynna leave sit somebody Oh girl I like your body You can be that somebody Get it, get it, get it, get it, get it girl -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.194.104.217