精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Yo Joc Yeah? I don’t think they ready for this one Cherish They make me wanna lose control Yeah You know who it is Joc, Dark Child I’m in a wife beater two seater cruise control Pull up and ya girl might lose control Not playas circle but a duffel bag boy Guarantee they cant get enough of dat boy Saw him from a distance and I watch him make his way to the bar He walked up to me slowly whispers and he says I know who you are I wanna get to know you I can tell he was playa But he knows just how to make ya Lose control Somehow I knew Shawty is a killa But I really want him And I gotta have him Tonight Shawty a heartbreaker But it really don’t matter ‘Cause I really want him Tonight The way he licks his lips I’m in a infatuated state of mind, oh yeah He’s so hard to resist I gotta tell you baby boy you’re so fine Just gotta have you oh yeah I can tell he was playa But he knows just how to make ya Lose control If you only knew that Shawty is a killa Shawty is a killa But I really want him (But I really want him) And I gotta have him Tonight (And I gotta have him) Shawty a heartbreaker, But it really don’t matter ‘Cause I really want him Tonight (Tonight) Shawty is a killa But I really want him And I gotta have him Tonight Shawty a heartbreaker, (Heartbreaker) But it really don’t matter ‘Cause I really want him Tonight (Cause I really want him tonight Oh oh) It feels so wrong that it must it must be right And I’m so high don’t wanna come down, just let me fly ▓ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.136.174.237