精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《derex (我會好好的 花還香香的)》之銘言: : 歌名叫don't cry out loud : 不知道是誰唱的 : 所以也不知道從何找起 : 希望知道的人分享一下歌詞 : 謝謝^^ 原唱 Diana DeGarmo 精華區只有收錄她的另一首歌 Baby cried the day the circus came to town 'cause she didn't want parades just passin' by her So she painted on a smile and took up with some clown While she danced without a net upon the wire I know a lot about 'er 'cause, you see Baby is an awful lot like me Don't cry out loud Just keep it inside, learn how to hide your feelings Fly high and proud And if you should fall, remember you almost had it all Baby saw that when they pulled that big top down They left behind her dreams among the litter The different kind of love she thought she'd found There was nothin' left but sawdust and some glitter But baby can't be broken 'cause you see She had the finest teacher-that was me-I told 'er Don't cry out loud Just keep it inside and learn how to hide your feelings Fly high and proud And if you should fall, remember you almost had it all Don't cry out loud Just keep it inside and learn how to hide your feelings Fly high and proud And if you should fall, remember you almost made it Don't cry out loud Just keep it inside and learn how to hide your feelings Fly high and proud And if you should fall, remember you almost had it all -- you dropped a hundred and fifty grand on an education you coulda' picked up for a dollar fifty in late charges at the Public Library. 你花了一萬五元所受的教育 我只要用一塊五就能在圖書館買到 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.224.105.96