精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Divine Brown 是一個加拿大 soul/R&B 女歌手 歌聲蠻好聽的 她的首張同名專輯是今年五月出的 想試聽這首歌的 可以到 msn 的 entertainment 網站 http://entertainment1.sympatico.msn.ca/Music/Orange/Divine 在 watch now 下點第五首歌 以下是這首歌的歌詞 ----------------------------------------------------------- Song: Old Skool Love Singer: Divine Brown Album: Divine Brown Debut Album It's funny, how memories Keep bringing you back to me Just when I started to get myself together again Thoughts of you Come creeping in Met at a party in June Wasn't really trying to notice you You looked at me with your sweet brown eyes You walked up and said 'Hi' Who would have known That a love affair like ours would grow Then slip away [Chorus] Still miss that old school love Not quite that do right love Your love was fine Never old time You're steady on my mind Still miss that old school love Not quite the right one love I don't want you back But I'll never ever love the same way again Now here I am starting over with a new love He's a real man with a good heart He's more than enough Laid back and smooth With a warm and gentle touch Near or far His love is (never) never (Never) never too much (There I go again) Thinking about your lips When I'm kissing him (There you go again) Throwing me back, making me reminisce And I know it's wrong (I know it's wrong) Me holding on (me holding on) Thank you for being the one that I [Chorus] Didn't ya tell me that ya never tell me lies And didn't ya tell me that you'd never say goodbye All of my heart You tore it apart Lord knows, your memory still remains All that I know (all that I know) Just can't let go (just can't let go) Still miss that [Chorus] I don't want you back no no I don't want you back But I'll never ever love the same way again -- Find someone who you can love like crazy and who will love you the same way back. You have to try, because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.217.35.222