精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Soundtrack To Falling In Love All of me You found a way to all of me Mmh And helplessly, I've fallen like a child Hopelessly, I'm hoping you're the one for me Mmh You comfort me With every certain smile But we have only just begun Still so much for us to learn Give and take; let's take our time Taking turns in touching Nowhere that I'd rather be Than with you making history Close your eyes; I'll close mine And learn to love you Tu tu tututu... All of me You found your way to all of me And helplessly I'm faling like a child Hopelessly I'm hoping your the one for me You comfort me With every certain smile But we have only just begun Still so much for us to learn Give and take, let's take our time Taking times and touching No way that I grab the bees? And with you making history Close your eyes, I'll close mine And learn to love you No one needs to know If we choose to run away far from here Tutu tututu ... No one cares for each other here And no one shares words we need to hear We take what we want And turn our backs on it all Life is sweet coz we've got it all But who knows love as necessity? And who knows fear as reality It's all mixed up in the highstreet shops Where you think you're smart coz the price is cut But two for one never means too much Coz it's all on top and you're in the clutch Of society boasting "beautiful" With the garantee it's ephemeral You can see right through It's not made to last It's a precious lie with a heart of glass Oh ohohoho -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.194.104.217