精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
I don't know how long She's been here with me But it's been a long time coming Make it last forever Make it last forever Yes, it's been a long time coming There's a name for this one There's a name for that Call me by my true name I'll call you back But I've no intention of seeking you out And the mind's divisive But the heart knows better-ha Better-ha And every night is wedding night in my bed My eyes are closed but I can see The sky stretched overhead The mattress on the floor A sea of faces at my door And every night is wedding night and I'm set And the mind's divisive But the heart knows better-ha Better-ha When she whispered in my ear What did she say? She put her hand hard on my chest What did she say? Oh, but nothing really matters in the end And if everything still matters what then? And the air is humid and my face is wet And the driver's much too drunk too see But she's sitting in my place Devastating beauty in my place And I'm absent from the place I ought to be And the mind's divisive But the heart knows better-ha Ha-ha-ha -- 我的部落格: http://www.wretch.cc/blog/wildflower -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 24.96.150.145