精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
(Demi) Last night was crazy And today it's getting in Did you really mean it? And could you say it again Ohh ohhh Even if you just say it over the phone (Come on ring ring ring) Love makes me crazy, Restless, dumb and paranoid But I'll take a chance on us And hope you don't destroy my heart Just give me one guarantee I'm the only girl you see, what you say boy (Iyaz) You're my only shorty You're my only shortyy I'm telling you the truth Girl it's only you You're my only You're my only You're my only, One and only You're my only shorty (Demi) Am I your only shorty? Iyaz You're my only shorty Demi Am I your only shorty? I'm telling you the truth Girl it's only you You're my only You're my only You're my only, You're my only shorty (Demi) Every day and night you got an open invitation As long as I'm your one and only destination Flyyy with me I'll be your fantasy You're in demand But baby baby so am I But if you're weak I'll have to sneak right up And tell you bye-bye I'll put you on the spot Am I your only girl tonight? (Iyaz) You're my only shorty You're my only shortyy I'm telling you the truth Girl it's only you You're my only You're my only You're my only, One and only You're my only shorty (Demi) Am I your only shorty? Iyaz You're my only shorty Demi Am I your only shorty? I'm telling you the truth Girl it's only you You're my only You're my only You're my only, You're my only shorty (Demi) Please baby, please give Me all your attention Don't let my heart go sinking no other direction I gotta be the only one for your affection (Iyaz) Oh yeah baby girl did I mention You're my only shorty You're my only shortyy I'm telling you the truth Girl it's only you You're my only You're my only You're my only, One and only You're my only shorty (Demi) Am I your only shorty? Iyaz You're my only shorty Demi Am I your only shorty? I'm telling you the truth Girl it's only you You're my only You're my only You're my only, You're my only shorty -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.45.129.247 ※ 編輯: CoastToCoast 來自: 114.45.129.247 (09/22 17:42)