精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
I saw you looking over Now I see you moving this way Your pushing through the crowd Like you got something to say Yeah But you couldn't quite Cuz the musics taking over your feet I can tell by your toes That your walking to this beat You gotta dance Till you wait Till you drop Till you break Free your soul let me see you shake One by one we're stealing the stage Here we come so get out of our way It won't be long till the summers gone Get your party on So we're sing along Hold on tight it's a crazy night Get your party on So we're screamin' out loud Yeah I know your typin' another Hype it's gonna straight to you head And everybody's stoppin' What there doing Cause your face is turnin' red Yeah You gotta learn how to move To the groove Get in or get out Put your hands in the air Stand up on your chair and shout Because we're all dolled up With no where to go You wanna get out and put on a show There's nothing wrong with staying home As long as you've got your radio It won't be long till the summers gone Get your party on So we're sing along Hold on tight it's a crazy night Get your party on So we're screamin' Don't wait and don't you be late Get your party on So we're sing along Hold on tight it's a crazy night Get your party on So we're screaming out loud Come on Don't text me Bring it up for me baby The little things that you do From across the room I see you sending me clues There in the way you make me move It won't be long till the summers gone Get your party on So we're sing along Hold on tight it's a crazy night Get your party on So we're screamin' Don't wait and don't you be late Get your party on So we're sing along Hold on tight it's a crazy night Get your party on And screamin' out loud Screamin' out loud Get your Get your Party on Let's do it again -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.167.77.37