精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Quiet I hear what you're not saying It's driving me crazy It's like we stopped breathing in this room We're both the last to believing I know what you're thinking I wish you'd make your move It's much too quiet in here I wanna disappear I'm hearing myself thinking too clear It's too quiet in here Make it all go away Why can't we break the silence, finally It's like you know where I'm going Follow me home but I never invite you inside I see what you're not showing I've got you for nothing Be careful with these feelings that we're It's too quiet in here I wanna disappear I'm hearing myself thinking too clear It's too quiet in here Make it all go away Why can't we break the silence, finally Don't talk don't stop gotta be tonight Just know the future could be tonight One day it's over Don't tell me you're not gonna try Ambitions drag you on to fight And I wanna be your only one It's too quiet in here I wanna disappear I'm hearing myself thinking too clear It's too quiet in here Make it all go away Why can't we break the silence, finally Make it all go away -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.167.104.30