精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Stop The World Ooh, oh, oh I don't know why I don't know why I'm so afraid (so afraid) I don't know how I don't know how To fix the pain (fix the pain) We're livin a lie Livin a lie This need to change (need to change) We're out of time We're out of time And its still the same You can't stop the world But there's so much more that we could do You can't stop this girl From falling more in love with you You said nobody has to know Give us time to grow And take it slow But I'd stop the world stop If they finally let us be alone Let us be alone I'm hearin the noise Hearin the noise from all around (from all around) I'm on the edge I'm on the edge Of breakin down (of breakin down) Like Bonnie and Clyde Let find ride And ditch this town To keep it alive Keep it alive Don't make a sound You can't stop the world But there's so much more that we could do You can't stop this girl From falling more in love with you You said nobody has to know Give us time to grow And take it slow But I'd stop the world stop If they'd finally let us be alone Let us be I never wanna take That final look I'll turn another page Wont close the book You can't stop the world But there's so much more that we could do You can't stop this girl From falling more in love with you You said nobody has to know Give us time to grow And take it slow But I'd stop the world stop If they finally let us be alone Let us be alone Let us be alone Let us be alone, ooh -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.167.104.30