精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Begin Again I was confused I was empty and alone I never knew if you were real Ever since you said hello How could you look away when I told you stay How'd you leave so easily Won't you tell me how its gonna be If we could begin again I'd change it today I won't be sleepin Cus when I started I said tomorrow today We're in this together Foot out the door I caught your goodbye in the mirror I wish we'd go back to before To you and me in that reflection And though I changed my mind a million times I never thought you'd leave my side Won't you tell me how its gonna be If we could begin again I'd change it today I won't be sleepin Cus when I started I said tomorrow today We're in this together You told me You'd never leave Never warned me This could mean a thing Just between Just once say what you want Say what you mean I'll finally stop pretending Just feel me in a just ending You rocked me in you rocked me out And wore me down Freaked me out I'll say I never saw this coming I told myself to dream of better days If only I could turn back time You and I could make it thru And its the only thing I need to know Did you really want to let me go Won't you tell me how its gonna be If we could begin again I'd change it today I wont be sleepin Cus when I started I said tomorrow today We're in this together If we could begin again I'd change it today I won't be sleepin Cus when I started I said tomorrow today We're in this together -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.194.104.217