精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
DJ KAWASAKI - bright like light feat.LENAFUJII --- there is a place i want to go there is a place i want to be i'm gonna take the steps i know,you keep the shining aside me there is a love i want to feel there is a love i want to give my passion is strong and showing me it's wonderfull new way could will i got a fire in my soul and everything is clear to me i got a storm that blowing i do sweep breathe the positivity i'm gonna take this brand new storm the everything that i can be so i'm gonna open my heart and do whatever feels allright bright like a full of laughter bright like one love be laughter bright like a new begining feeling like i'm always raying bright like the sun is rising bright like my life is shining bright like lighting i am shining brighter. there is a turn i want to make there is a turn i want to reach i know the straight i'm gonna take to keep the shining aside me there is a world i've never seen there is a world i can not miss inside it with possibility it's wonderfull new way could will i got a fire in my soul and everything is clear to me i got a storm that blowing i do sweep breathe the positivity i'm gonna take this brand new storm the everything that i can be so i'm gonna open my heart,and do whatever feels allright bright like a full of laughter, bright like one love be laughter bright like a new begining feeling like i'm always raying bright like the sun is raising bright like my life is shining bright like lighting i am shining brighter bright like light, bright like light, bright like light,shining brighter.(*4) bright like a full of laughter bright like one love be laughter bright like a new begining feeling like i'm always raying bright like the sun is rising, bright like my life is shining. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.115.212.1