精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《ultimatum (軟枝黃蟬^^)》之銘言: : 呼 不知道各位大大有聽過 : David Byne 的 "Look into the Eyeball"專輯中的 "Like Humans Do" : 我要找這首歌的歌詞 : 謝謝^^ Like Humans Do For millions of years, In millions of homes A man loved a woman, A child it was born It learned how to hurt and it learned how to cry Like Humans Do I'm breathing in I'm breathing out So slip inside this funky house Dishes in the sink The TV's in repair Don't look at the floor Don't go up the stairs I'm achin' I'm shakin' I'm breakin' Like Humans Do I work & I sleep & I dance & I'm dead I'm eatin, I'm laughin, I'm lovin myself we're eating off plates and we kiss with our tounges Like Humans Do I'm breathing in I'm breathing out So slip inside this funky house Dishes in the sink The TV's in repair Don't look at the floor Don't go up the stairs I'm achin' I'm shakin' I'm breakin' Like Humans Do I'm breathing in I'm breathing out So slip Inside this funky house Wiggle while you work Anybody can The rain is pourin in on a woman & a man I'm achin' I'm shakin' I'm breakin' Like Humans Do I'm breathing in I'm breathing out -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.168.202.25