精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
If you're frightened and confused And you can't remember who you're talkin' to If your concentration slips away Cuz your baby is miles away Chorus: There's a rose in a fisted glove And the eagle flies with the dove And if you can't be with the one you love... Love the one you're with Don't sit frightened, don't sit mad Don't sit cryin' 'bout the good times you had There's a girl sittin' right next to you And she's waiting for something to do Chorus: There's a rose in a fisted glove And the eagle flies with the dove And if you can't be with the one you love... Love the one you're with Turn your heartaches into joy She's a girl, you're a boy, Get it all together, make it nice I won't give you no more advice Chorus: There's a rose in a fisted glove And the eagle flies with the dove And if you can't be with the one you love... Love the one you're with When I get restless what can I do When I need someone I think about you I got to move on, not fade away I'm only just growin' a little each day I got to quit this runnin' around Got to get rid of the blues Got to find somebody to make me slow down Chorus: Oh lay it down Sit yourself down, take a look around Sit yourself down, take a look around Sit yourself down, take a look around Sit yourself down, take a look around When I get older mellowed down Get myself settled on a patch of ground Takin' it easy, live every day Me and the raven will fly away Got to stop runnin', got to get rid of the blues Got to find somebody who will love me Chorus: Oh lay it down Sit yourself down, take a look around Sit yourself down, take a look around Sit yourself down, take a look around Sit yourself down, take a look around -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.216.19.31